Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hot Playwrights IX: Tommy Smith

In my ongoing quest to prove that not all playwrights are hatchet faces, I humbly submit the handsome, handsome grill of Tommy Smith.





Look at this guy. Look at his blond hair. Look at his smoldering gaze. There's no doubt he's gorgeous. He seems kind of aloof though, doesn't he? He kind of seems like the kind of guy that girls fawn all over and the more he ignores them the more they like him, you know? Like Jordan Catalano from My So-Called Life... but with the ability to read!

I don't know Tommy but we share the same hometown; Seattle, where cute boys are bred before they move to Brooklyn. Also, I once saw him in a production of Spinning Into Butter at The Intiman. He was really good!

Also, in an alternate (and wonderful) universe where cute boys are queer as a two dollar bill, I bet Tommy would dress like Brad Goreski. Which, OMG, would be amazing.


My transformation into a 12-year-old girl is now complete and I bid you adieu.

No comments: