Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HanksThanks!

So:

there are many people/groups of people/things/ideas/places/activities I am thankful for.

Here are 24 of them (24 because Thanksgiving shall be celebrated on the 24th. What?):

My family
My very best friends
My friends
NSD 2010
Youngblood
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Graeme Gillis
RJ Tolan
Ryan Dowler's Junior High Diary
My sexy ass bike!
My apartment
Garza (high school drama teacher)
Cheryl Odom (college advisor and professor)
Tacos
India Pale Ale
Pinot Noir
A proper dance party
Haruki Murakami
Punchy Elderly Folks
All 5 senses
Running
Hugs
Feminism
My grandfather, Lincoln Hanks III (November 11, 1923- October 5, 2010)

I encourage you all to create your own list of 24.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Patrick Link said...

Thanks, Hanks.

RJ said...

For a moment I thought you were thankful for "punching older folks" which I thought was refreshingly controversial...

Molly Hagan said...

Go Santa Fe! Especially at Christmas time. They line the streets with bags. And in the bags are candles!