Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Link on Links Vol. 2

I once wrote a post about how it's so cool that on blogs you can link to stuff. I thought it would be cool to do this in plays.

Consider this scene from Death of a Salesman:


Biff: Pop! I'm a dime a dozen, and so are you.

Willy: I am not a dime a dozen! I am Willy Loman and you are Biff Loman!

Biff: I am not a leader of men, Willy, and neither are you. You were never anything but a hard-working drummer who landed in the ash can like all the rest of them! I'm one dollar an hour, Willy! I tried seven states and couldn't raise it. A buck an hour! Do you gather my meaning? I'm not bringing home any prizes any more, and you're not going to stop waiting for me to bring them home.

Willy: You vengeful, spiteful mut!

Aw. I love a good link.

No comments: