To get to the Algonquin Seaport Theater, you first have to get to the South Street Seaport. Luckily, a whole bunch of trains go to Fulton Street.
- Take the A, C, 2, 3, 4, 5, J or Z to Fulton Street (may say "Broadway/Nassau" on some lines)
- Find your way to Fulton Street and head East (against one way traffic)
- Cross Water Street and enter the Seaport pedestrian mall - walk through (cobblestones!)
- Cross Front Street, under the FDR, to Pier 17
- Walk past Uno's, Haagen-Dazs, etc. to the entrance to the Pier 17 mall
- Go to the 2nd floor of the mall and head riverward
- The last storefront on the 2nd floor on the left before you hit the river is the Algonquin Seaport Theater.